Join CASA for an informative webinar from 12-1:30pm.
Get your ticket HERE.
INTRODUCTION & OPENING REMARKS by Judge Ann Butchart
- Rayna Gray, MSW, Domestic Violence Manager, Philadelphia DHS
- Susan Pearlstein, Esq., Senior Attorney, Violence Prevention and Policy Strategist, Philadelphia Legal Assistance
- Roxanne Logan, JD, LSW, Staff Therapist, Courdea (formerly Menergy)
- Marcella Nyachogo, LSW Assistant Director, Bilingual Domestic Violence Program at Lutheran Settlement House.
- To better understand and recognize the impact of domestic violence on children.
- To better identify interventions and access resources for families experiencing DV.
- To anticipate the issue of domestic violence when assessing child welfare and domestic relations cases and address appropriately.
- To understand the elements of competent representation and professional responsibility when working with clients experiencing DV
Continuing Education Credits Available:
1.5 Continuing Education Units* (CEUs) for PA licensed Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Marriage and Family Therapists and 1.5 Continuing Legal Education (CLEs) for PA licensed Attorneys (0.5 Ethics / 1.0 Substantive) provided by the Support Center for Child Advocates.
Support Center for Child Advocates, Center for Excellence in Advocacy is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors to offer continuing education for social workers, marriage and family therapists and professional counselors. Support Center for Child Advocates, Center for Excellence in Advocacy maintains responsibility for the program(s).