$20,000 may not sound like much. But the impact is exponential… $20,000 raised in 2020 equals:
- 600 hours of training to prepare 20 new volunteers to be the voice of a child who has been abused or neglected
- 50 more children will have a consistent, committed advocate to support their best interest.
- 600 points of contact with a child in foster care by a trained community member who’s only job is to ensure the best interest of that child.
- 80 court hearing will have expanded “eyes and ears” for a judge making decisions that change lives.
- 240 monthly reports to professional staff who help ensure permanency for a child in foster care.